Based in Singapore
Press / Business contact:
About the Company
Zimplistic is a new age kitchen robotics company driven by the mission to make healthy eating easy. With the vision of seamlessly integrating consumer robotics with IoT, we are working to bring about a day when families can eat healthy homemade meals with just a touch.
The vision of Zimplistic is to innovate around big pain points, enabling people to lead a healthier lifestyle by using smart technology to cook fresh meals at home everyday.
Our flagship product, Rotimatic, is the world’s first fully automatic flatbread making robot that makes fresh, hot and puffy rotis (Indian flatbread) instantly. Beyond the first application in the billion-strong flatbread-eating South Asian market, Rotimatic is set to revolutionize tortilla, health-wraps and gluten free verticals globally.
Rotimatic is world’s first fully-automatic flatbread making robot. It’s a dream-like solution designed to mirror human judgement, to make rotis at a touch! Turn it on, load it up, choose how many, and it makes rotis instantly.
Rotimatic is packed with a portfolio of 35 patents. It’s also an IoT-enabled device, allowing Rotimatic to automatically upgrade itself with the latest software updates and provide for remote troubleshooting capabilities. This means that Rotimatic will keep getting smarter over time and users will be able to enjoy all of the new features instantly, including recipes.
Download Press Kit
Download Review Guide
Rotimatic - One touch for fresh rotis and wraps YouTube
Rotimatic at CES 2015 YouTube
Rotimatic - "The first of its kind" YouTube
There are far more images available for Rotimatic, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Grand Champion/Winner" - Start-Up Singapore (2009)
- "2nd Runner up" - Intel’s Global Challenge at UC Berkeley
- "Technology Enterprise Commercialization Scheme" - Spring Singapore
- "Nominated as Asia’s Best Young Entrepreneurs" - Bloomberg Businessweek
- "Finalist" - TiE50
- "With the machine so simple to use, and with the reward being fresh bread, it should take little encouragement to see this up and running in kitchens everywhere."
- Andrew Liszewski, Gizmodo
- "Rotimatic is the best thing since sliced bread."
- Atish Patel, Wall Street Journal
- "At 39 pounds, the 40 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm device looks like an oversized bread maker, but it’s actually a fascinating piece of engineering that spits out baked rotis at a pace of about one per minute."
- Lance Ulanoff, Mashable
Official Website http://rotimatic.com/.
Co-Founder and CEO
Co-Founder and CTO